We offer several group workshops throughout the year. The formats vary between half, one and two-day courses. Our workshops are geared towards all levels of aspiring presenters, speakers, and trainers, from beginner to advanced. Executives, managers, salespeople, professional speakers, lawyers, politicians, educators, production supervisors, human resource professionals, health care workers, engineers, and many others will benefit from these sessions.
Two of our most popular group workshops are described below. Be sure to contact us to find out when these workshops will be offered. Also contact us so that we can bring these workshops to your group or company.
The SpeakersTrainingCamp® is known throughout the world and has been provided to companies such as Nike, Dow Chemical, Xerox, Hewlett-Packard, Freddie Mac, General Dynamics, government agencies, and universities. Session lengths of the SpeakersTrainingCamp® workshop can be adjusted to accommodate your specific needs.
- Top-rated Presentation Skills Workshop
- Limited to 10 People
- 80% Active Participation
- Individual Coaching
- Individual Take – Home DVD
You Will Learn:
- How to organize and deliver effective presentations.
- The ONLY presentation template you will ever need for organizing your thoughts, stating your points clearly and making an impact with your audience.
- You will learn the Top Three Techniques for capturing your audience attention and maintaining their interest throughout your presentation every time.
- No. 1 Thing that an audience wants from a presenter.
- TOP 10 Turn Offs to avoid when presenting.
- Voice Projection and Vocal Variety.
- Meaningful Eye Contact techniques.
- Appropriate gestures and body language.
- Master the magic of memorable presenters.
- Captivate your audience.
- Reduce speech preparation time.
- Become more dynamic.
- Organize your thoughts.
- Apply proven techniques for coping with the presentation butterflies.
- Maximize your voice.
- Make dull facts and figures come to life.
- Avoid the top terrible turn-offs.
- Your confidence and self esteem will soar.
Who Attends SpeakersTrainingCamp®?
Anyone interested in improving their presentation skills and becoming a more powerful communicator – including sales professionals, business owners, engineering, electronics and technical people, government employees, banking executives, medical professionals, pharmaceutical industry personnel, educators, solicitors, accountants and many more.
- We provide training for Beginners who are new to speaking in public. We’ll help them remove the fear and teach them simple steps for success.
- We provide training for Salespeople to help them close sales and deliver a clear and consistent message to their prospects and clients.
- We provide training for Executives who need to project confidence, credibility, and professionalism when they speak at meetings, at conferences, to investors, or to the media.
Today’s Teens Tomorrow’s Leaders
Any student can grow in leadership skills with the proper instruction and practice. Our country needs strong and courageous men and women who can lead with integrity. Student leadership programs in high schools, middle schools and youth groups are a great way to polish the brilliant diamonds that will become our country’s leaders of the future.
Why this program?
Every youth has the potential to become a good communicator and leader; however, this potential needs to be developed. Participants will learn speaking and leadership skills they will use for the rest of their lives. “Like polishing a diamond, there are many facets that go into the making of a leader, and each one is important,” stated Harriet Meyerson, founder of The Confidence Center. The youth leadership training concludes with presentations by the students about a leader of their choice, a well-earned certificate for each student and a graduation party.
- Presentation Skills
- Planning and Teambuilding Skills
- Building Trust
- Creative Thinking and Innovation
- Listening Skills
- Dealing with Different Personality Styles